Villa, Single Family - Malibu, CA
A single-story Villa by the sea awaits. The unique aspects to this estate are the views, flat yard, motor court driveway, upper pad for horses and/or large yard/gardens, the scale and the size of the rooms, and of course it's location, perched above Malibu's infamous El Matador beach. This home has a picturesque back-yard, perfect for entertaining with grassy area, huge deck, gazebo, fire pit, sunken spa, covered porch with built-in BBQ and vistas of amazing sunsets and the pristine sandy beaches of Zuma Beach. The interior takes advantage of the views and features a huge dining room (seats 14), living room with fireplace, kitchen with center island, and family room. The ocean view master suite has sliding glass doors inviting in those Malibu sunsets and ocean breezes. Two additional bedrooms and a bonus room (office/gym with a separate entrance) all surrounding a fountained courtyard. This home is PRICED TO SELL and EASY TO SHOW.
Madison Hildebrand, Partners Trust Malibu of Partners Trust, Malibu
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Malibu To Beverly Hills,
Vol. 38, Issue 09, Page 113.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Oven: Double
- Range: YES; Gas
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heating System: Central Furnace
- Stories: 1.0
- Garage: Attached
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking: Driveway; Gated; 6 spaces
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath
Type of View
- Barbecue Area,SMMUSD,SMMUSD,SMMUSD
- SMMUSD,Barbecue Area,SMMUSD,SMMUSD
- SMMUSD,SMMUSD,Barbecue Area,SMMUSD
- SMMUSD,SMMUSD,SMMUSD,Barbecue Area